08 September, 2005

"Site inspections, eh?"

The project office is trying to catch up with Sluggo to let him know about the contractor that's leaving. But he hasn't given them his personal mobile number (because then they might be able to find him), so they're ringing around all the places he might be.

They've accepted that he's not hiding down here (they only rang three times to check), and they've tried ringing the sites he's supposedly inspecting for the next two days, but no-one there has seen him either.

Sluggo seems to be working hard to get himself in trouble again. Or else he really does think he's as clever as he keeps telling us he is...

6 comments:

clara* said...

i just had to comment so that there weren't just ads on here.

i love this blog by the way.

Anonymous said...

Throwing my voice in with Clara. I've been reading since Cow-Orker days when it was the first year of updates.

If it's any consolation, your horribly crappy job makes me feel a smidge less defeatist towards my own horribly crap job.

clara* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Argh said...

Thanks, both of you. It's always nice to hear that my suffering counts for something :)

Anonymous said...

yer,

i've been a reader since the days of the cow-orker as well...

thanx for sharing your stories.

Argh said...

Thanks again. I'm not sure what I'll do in a few weeks when I'm unemployed, though.

Maybe I should just spend the day hanging around a shopping centre and see if I really do attract Cow-orkers just by staying in one place for too long...