07 September, 2005

Negative reinforcement

Ah, good old Sluggo... Leave it to him to remind me of why I'm leaving here.

I wonder if it would be out of line for me to ask him for a detailed breakdown of what Death Spiral activities he has in progress and how he proposes to hand his work over to PMv1, because I'm increasingly concerned about Death Spiral's apparent lack of direction?

By close of business today, naturally, as he is leaving Death Spiral before I am.

(Seriously, demanding that I have stuff to him "by close of business today" is simply laughable when he's planning to spend the rest of the week conducting "site inspections" and not check into The Shed or the Project Office at all. I don't use the word "wanker" often, but in his case I feel its perfectly warranted.)

No comments: