02 March, 2006

Cow-orker: when the lowest common denominator keeps moving.

"You need to clarify this some more, because if it confuses me it's going to confuse the clients. You know how stupid some of them are."

"Fair enough. How are you going at simplifying those multi-page pricelists full of meaingless supplier abbreviations, unnecessary information and confusing jargon that we keep getting queries about?"

"I don't think I need to do that. If our clients aren't smart enough to read what I'm giving them, then they shouldn't be ordering from us."

[Translation: "I don't understand it and I don't want to do it."]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh,

i spent alot of time yesterday re-reading all the Cow-Orker stories posted on the original site...

i can only say i pity u mate!

thanx for the entertaining stories...

Ishmal